Sunday, February 12, 2012

P52 Weeks 5 and 6

I forgot to post last week's photo, which was "Best Friends."  I was having a hard time coming up with an idea for this, so I decided to think outside the box.  Aha!  Peanut butter and jelly.  There's no better combination than that, right?  PB&J has been the subject of much debate in my house.  Hubby says you have to spread the jelly on first.  Then you can wipe your knife on the second piece of bread to clean it before dipping it into the peanut butter.  He likes a 2:1 PB to jelly ratio.  I prefer a 2:1 jelly to PB ratio.  I don't think I need to describe his reaction when I told him that sometimes I like to mix the PB&J in a bowl before spreading it on the sandwich.  Yikes!  Anyway, here they are:  Best Friends!



This week's theme was "Culture."  Another thinker.  I originally planned to do something reflecting Mexican culture because I have visited there several times and spent a semester in Guadalajara, so I have sundry Mexican cultural items around.  Unfortunately time got away from me and we ended up not being home most of the day yesterday and I needed to get the photo taken.  While we were at the mall, I thought, "What better place to see the American culture?"  So, here's a typical scene from our local mall on a Saturday afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment